Search

from : to :

from : to :
Search

from : to :

from : to :
Search

from : to :

from : to :
For Sale
View on map

GREAT LOCATION | PERFECT COMMUNITY | FREE SMART HOME SYSTEM | READY TO MOVE IN | GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTMENT | METRO NEARBY | POST HANDOVER PAYM

3 Bed 4 Bath 2 car 1,988 sq.ft
AED 3,182,000
Visits : ()

Reference ID: NE-S-MO4071

Description

New Way Real Estate represents a great freehold project in the heart of Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road . Al Habtoor city, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates



1 to 4 Bedrooms apartments available
With 2 years post handover payment plan
The project is ready to move in
Pay only 35% and move in to your new home and the remaining 65% over 3 years


Buy from new way real estate and get free smart home system



WHY SMART HOME?
Smart home allows homeowners to control appliances, thermostats, lights, and other devices remotely using a smartphone or tablet through an internet connection. Smart homes can be set up through wireless or hardwired systems. Smart home technology provides homeowners with convenience and cost savings.


Business Bay is one of the commercial hubs of Dubai but it also features residential and entertainment options. One such development is Al Habtoor City (also called Al Habtoor and Habtoor City), right on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal. It is located in the center of the city, in proximity to the popular neighbourhood of Downtown Dubai. Developed by Al Habtoor Group, the project features three major components: residential, hotel and entertainment options.

The first phase included the Residence Collection complex, it consists of three residential towers in Al Habtoor City. With a residential capacity of 1,000 apartments, the complex offers furnished living spaces and a range of modern facilities. The second phase of the community features three luxury 5-star hotels and resorts. And finally, the third phase is the waterfront leisure deck in the heart of the development. It will feature cafes, boutiques, restaurants, shopping avenues, health clubs and fun activities for kids and adults.

Simply said, Al Habtoor City is a multi-faceted zone near Downtown Dubai and it attracts residents and tourists from around the world every year. It is also the first integrated residential, leisure and hospitality complex overlooking the banks of Dubai Canal.

IN A NUTSHELL
- Multi-purpose development in Business Bay
- Home to three residential and three hotel towers
- Properties offer views of the canal and Dubai skyline
- Houses a range of eateries, boutiques and spa facilities
- Complete leisure deck within the complex
- Features luxury apartments and penthouses


Fatalities:
- Gymnasium
- Swimming pool
- 24/7 Security
- PET-FRIENDLY
- 1 Parking Spaces




More features:
- Close to Business Bay metro station
- easy access to supermarket, restaurants, coffee shops, pharmacy and barber shop
- Major landmarks nearby: Hilton Hotel, The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, Museum Of The Future, Safa park


Period of time until reaching:
- Downtown: 9 mins
- Dubai Marina: 15 mins
- Jumeirah: 7 mins
- Bur Dubai: 11 mins
- Umm Suqeim: 10 mins
- Deira: 16 mins



New Way Real Estate Established in 2006, we are a Dubai RERA Approved Agency, our phenomenal team is able to draw not only on their own knowledge and acumen, also on the experience and market intelligence of their colleagues in our partner offices worldwide.

For more information please contact Mohammad Moosavi
WhatsApp and Phone number: +971503963972
Instagram: mhmdmsvii

Features

  • Furnished icon Furnished
  • cooling icon Cooling
  • parking icon Parking Yes
  • year built icon Year Built
  • mail box icon Mail Box
  • pool icon Pool Yes
  • Pet Friendly icon Pet friendly Yes
  • Gym icon Gym
  • property type icon Restaurant 3
  • Pet Friendly icon Coffee 2
  • Furnished icon Parks 3
  • Bedrooms icon Gyms 1
  • Bathrooms icon Attractions No
  • cooling icon Libraries 2
  • Property id icon Bus Station 200m
  • Property id icon Metro Station 300m
  • Property id icon Schools 3
  • parking icon Groceries 2
  • year built icon Pharmacies 3
  • mail box icon Hospitals 1
  • pool icon Beauty Salons Yes
  • property size icon Car Washes 2
  • View icon Banks 150m
  • Gym icon Gas 250m




Call Agent